Monday, December 28, 2009

Wholesale Car Stereos from Wal-Mart Liquidation are Good Investment

Recently I purchased a wholesale lot of car stereos. The car audio systems were closeout merchandise. The wholesale electronic lot was from Wal-Marts liquidation inventory. Their were 100 car stereos on th pallet of overstock electronics. I paid three thousand for the one hundred pieces. The retail price on these stereos was between one hundred to three hundred fifty dollars.
I sold these overstock car audio systems to a customer in Mexico. This customer has a store in Mexico city. He sells and services car stereos. He paid me five thousand six hundred dollars for the liquidation lot of car stereos. I made a quick two thousand six hundred dollars on this lot. You have to be careful when buying liquidation electronics. Try to stay away from customer returns electronics.Overstock and closeout are a safer investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment